1. You must be on time for all your examinations and any required periods of supervision.
2. You must provide what you need e.g. pens, pencils and rulers.
3. You may use a calculator unless you are told not to do so. You must not use the calculatorfunction of another device.
4. You must not become involved in any unfair or dishonest practice before, during or after theexamination.
5. You must not:• sit an examination in the name of another candidate• have in your possession any unauthorised material, including electronic devices andmobile phones• have in your possession any equipment which might give you an unfair advantage.
6. Possession of unauthorised material is breaking the rules, even if you do not intend to use it.If found in possession of unauthorised material you will be subject to penalty and possibledisqualification.
7. You must not talk to, attempt to communicate with or disturb other candidates once you haveentered the examination room.
8. You must follow the instructions of the invigilator.
9. If you are in any doubt speak to the invigilator.10. You must, when leaving the examination room, leave behind the question paper, youranswer book or answer paper, rough work and any other (used or unused) materials.